Friday, May 9, 2014

Johnny Class of 2014

What a fun shoot!
I took Johnny to his very own stomping grounds for this shoot.


It took me back...waaayy back :)
I remember back in the day...the little nooks and crannies that friends and I
 claimed as our own in High School.  Oh man, the memories...


It's a place where so much learning and growing happens.  
For a lot of us, High School was like a second home.  


For Johnny, it is just that!


It's where he wears his Letterman's jacket with pride.


Where he owns the stage when the spotlight is on him.


Most of all it's where he lets his smile shine!





I hope your "new home" brings you just as much joy as High School has. 







You're onto some pretty amazing adventures.
We wish you the best!

Congratulation Class of 2014!

1 comments: