Saturday, June 20, 2015

{Frankie Lynn} and I had a nice little chat...

Babies are one of those miracles that I will never get over. 
Each and every one of them are beautiful and perfect in their own little way.
They remind us all of the "good" in life.  
They allow us to feel a warmth that is not of this world.
  

When you look into their big beautiful eyes, they pierce your soul with stories untold. 


This girl right here has the very eyes that I speak of.  
Meet Miss Franky Lynn.  She didn't have to tell me a word.
We had a chat through those eyes... 


Her little soul shared with me the love that she has for her sweet Momma.  
She shared with me how her Momma makes her feel important, loved and most of all special.


She finds joy being cuddled in her arms. 
She knows that she can never go wrong with her Momma by her side.  


She told me how she never feels afraid.  
She knows she has Grandpa's strong hands to hold her
and help her feel safe.



As she shared with me these things, I couldn't help but
 sense her confidence in knowing who she is...and her purpose.


  
She knows its now her turn to help carry on a legacy of love.



You are one lucky little girl Frankie Lynn.
You are so loved!!





I'm so happy we had our little chat.


 Never forget what lies deep within that little soul of yours.


 Carry it with you always.   

  

   
Last but not least...remember your Momma is always here for you, Frankie!
You share a bond that is eternal.
She holds you in her heart and carries you with her wherever she goes.  
Oh, and those kisses, they soak right in to stay with you forever!!


xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jennie thank you for the beautiful pictures and beautiful words. You are so very special as a friend and neighbor...your love and faith radiates us all with happiness!!! <3

    ReplyDelete