Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baby Kinsley


I love baby photo sessions!
There's nothing like spending time with a spirit fresh from heaven.  
There's something even more amazing about these types of sessions...there i
s so much love in the air.




I adore this sweet little family.
Their family has been blessed with yet another little heart to hold and to cherish.


I love how it shines in their eyes and in their smiles.  
Do you see it?


Do you see the love?... the gratitude?...the joy?







Do you see how in love they are?  

"She's finally here!!"





Its amazing how someone so small can bring with them so much to give.



  Thank you Ashtten and Curtis for letting me come and be a part of this beautiful moment.  
I wish you and little Miss Kinsley lots more love and joy as you share this life together. 
 Congrats you guys!  
She's beautiful!!   


0 comments:

Post a Comment